martes, 10 de enero de 2023

Post 3: My Dream Job

I think the most accurate job that can be designated as my dream, would be as a Lighthouse Keeper. Although I am actually studying to become an Artist, because it is the passion that I actually have, to be a Lighthouse Keeper, specially one in charge of a lone, far from land lighthouse that I could live my daily routine there, would satisfy every personal need of my mind. Of course, I would need skills in technics that I currently don't have, like knowledge of sea matters, navigation, weather analysis and much more. I sincerely wouldn't care for the salary as long as I can live there. Personally, I also don't have any knowledge on what major I should take to become a Lighthouse Keeper, but the far idea of being, day by day, in solitude, doing a hard but repetitive work maintaining the Lighthouse, the light, and guiding nearby ships, besides maintaining my house from the stormy weather that may affect that island, that life on a daily basis, would be the perfect place for me to be, not so much for the job, but the days ahead.

Posted at 18:35pm of 10/01/23

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario