miércoles, 4 de enero de 2023

POST 1: A country I would like to visit


The Chilean south (Any region, not one in particular) it's a place I would like to go sometime in my life. Not only because of the enchanting forests, the stunning mountain range and, in general, the precious landscapes, but because that it is in those landscapes I could perfectly be myself. Obviously, it would be a dream to live and work on my arts there, the places and the people would influence me every single day. I personally don't know much about those places, but it is just wonderful to me that, having many people wishing to go another places, like the calm Scandinavian forests or good-looking Spanish beaches, here in our own country we have perfect places to go and stay like the south part or even north. To me in specific, the south suits perfect because I am a solitary and reserved person, that prefers to appreciate more the country in which I was born.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario