martes, 17 de enero de 2023

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

 


As a visual arts student, I consider that the current state of the infrastructure of the university should be improved, for health standards to teachers and students. Moreover, the phycological insurance to the students could be more present and accessible to help a lot of students that are tormented by the workload of every subject. Furthermore, I am very comfortable with how my study program works, but I would like more variety in the subjects; More specific technics like Watercolors or Comics, subjects more focused on illustration matters. In short, I am at ease with my career, the things I would like to improve would be more on health insurance matters and more variety of subjects, beyond that, the career accomplishes very good his goals.

Posted at 18:50pm of 17/01/2023. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario